martes, 13 de abril de 2010

The Printing Machine


Hi my classmates!

Today, I write about my fovorite artifact of technology.
Is the printing machine.
I like the printing machine, because, is a technology that revolutionized the world. thanks this, the travelers of past time, they can write about the world and their wonders... and today, thanks to this, we know the world taht we know.

The Fist printing machine, was invented in China, around 2000 B.C. but, the frist modern printing machine, was invented in 1440 approximately by Johannes Gutenberg, even so, many authors dispute its authorship.

I think, that without this technology, could not have achieved all the technological advances that exist today, so is fundamental for the human and your existence with the know.

For all this, I Love the printing, because, thanks this, the human for the world share knowledge. =)

Is regrettable, that in Chile the books are more expensive :/
down the tax to the book!!! je je je


----------------------------------------


Note:

Simmon, sorry for the delay the my text, but, the past weekend I was of birthday :D
and with all the excitement I forgot the task :P
sorry, but here is ;)


Hugs!

Bye*

2 comentarios: