miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

my favourite free time activity




My favorite free time activity is to paint. I love painting pictures. I prefer to paint with oil, acrylic, watercolor, charcoal etc. I really like every artistic craft. I have tried to paint constantly in my life, but sometimes I lack time.

I began to paint many years ago, when I was a child about seven years old. At that time, I lived in Fresia- Puerto Montt, in south of Chile. I took a few courses with teacher, I learnt painter techniques, it's was fun and useful for my.

I am not professional painter, I am amateur painter, but anyway I like my own pictures. And other people has told me they like them too. This is rewarding and makes me proud of myself and happy.

At this moment, for example, I am painting a picture. It's an assignment that They will paid me for. it's the second time I sell a picture in my life, this makes me very happy.

I think I began to paint because I feel that art is a different and beautiful form of communication. It's a different world. Is color, emotion, passion, joy, sadnes, energy, power, change... is wonderful.

For this... I Love to Paint!*

6 comentarios: