miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

The Blog of Camila


my first impression of the blog, is that is very dark. warning my atention because camila is very cheerful and happy jajaja.
the colours that more use in yuor blog are: black (more), blue, green and red.

in the blog had wrote not much the clasmates :P... I think that this situation is general in the course, because we not give have time for write in english, this is very bad... and we not learn English :( ... and I am lately said for this situation (not learn english) because cost me more than others clasmates.

while the desing the blog don't like me much (is simple and classical)... yes like me the photos and video, are very beautiful, colorful and intersting =)

like me the video of the NASA "images of solar activity" woooouu!... is very interesting and wonderful. I would like upload a video in my blog, but I don't know how! =( probably, I do question to Camila how do it.


CORRECTION OF POST THAT CAMILA WROTE IN ENGLISH :P

Camila Say in the blog of Fernando.

"My love, I think you draw very well, making drawings are beautiful!"
29 April 2010 19:30"

I think that "my love, i think you draw very well" this well written, but.. "making drawings are beautiful" I don't understand. maybe she could have written: "make drawings is beautiful!" but I'm not sure, because, I don't know that thing she wanted to write.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario