sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

Trip to Pichilemu




mainly we were to collect information on the earthquake and tsunami in the zone of Pichilemu. In this context, we were good because collect enough information on the subject, but as to the learner's new contents of the subject, was not a field trip very productive and profitable... That disappointed me, and saddened me a bit, because, after all travel involves not only monetary resources.. also time and energy resources, that may have been better utilized... miss planning and organization, but especially a good guide and preparation of students, approach to coastal planning and management. However, equal I enjoyment of the trip, because I shared with my classmates and visited nice places. Pichilemu is very nice place, is very cool the beach and surf!!! places I visit, I liked the most was Punta de Lobos, there the waves were too big and the sea was beautiful.
I think that certainly I would live a time in Pichilemu.

=)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi ya Atrid so time, jajaja!

    I agree with you in Pichilemu qualities and that the field trip was not very productive but according to this i believe that our were the responsibles of made the trip somewhat helpful.

    see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you in some points :)

    thanks Nicooo :D

    I see you in class*

    ResponderEliminar