lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Andrea and me



Hello Classmates

the girl on the left of the photo is my best friend. Her name is Andrea Molina Carrer. we go back a long time,We both met when I lived in Fresia in south of Chile.

the two are our best friends. and while we are not see as often, we know we can count on the other :)

with my friend we are very similar in personality, both have strong personalities, for this in more than once ocacion we have discussed :P but we learned to talk and fix situations.

She is a intelligent girl, is interesting to talk whit her, also, we travel with her to many places, we like the adventure, some girls are all-terrain, and that I love.

in fact, my friend is very human and not is perfect, but it is very good person and I love much to her.

:)

In the picture, we were in the "Alto Bio Bio" in the lagoon named "La Mula" in the range, in the past summer vacation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario