lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

why I study geography?



hello Clasmates

today I to speak about why I decided studied tha career of geography :)
first of all, I to have confesse, that before of I give the PSU, I did not know on the career of geography :P I did know on the career of geography after of I get my score of PSU. I was in central house of the university of chile in a career fair, when, I saw a shelf that say... "Geography". I single knew of the geography of the school, but as I liked the history in the school, I approached to ask.
there a boy said me that geography was a career very varied, that included areas: social, economic, physical, environmental and techniques (GIS)
I loved the career when the boy said me that a student was working in a cadastre of galciares in southern Chile :D !
I excited a lot and found what I was looking for.

although several times I criticized much of the career of geography, that has not stopped my taste for the career. i think that are things that have that see with bad planification and bad teachers, but no with the career itself. for the same, are some stuff I can independently overcome.

in te future I like specialize in topics of development urban and rural, environmental, sustainability and planning, that are the topics that I more like me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario