sábado, 5 de junio de 2010

My best holiday




hello!

today I to speak about my best holiday*
my best holiday was the travel to Perú in the 2007. I was with my boyfriend Sergio and my cousin Pedro. it was a travel funny and full of adventures...

we went to many places, for example to: Arequipa, Cusco, Santa Teresa, Santa María, Puno and islands Uros and Taquile in the lake Titi Caca. We visited many Inca ruins, it was beautiful! wonderful! I loved: Tambomachay, Quenco, Ollantaytambo, the sun temple, the Inca trail and course Machu Picchu.

we were one month in Perú and yet we lack time for to travel. we also of visited Inca ruins, visited museums and ate many delicious food. we to spoke with the people, this was very interesting, we learn many of the people, thanks for this we learnt more of Perú and your culture.

I feel, that the best of my holiday, was the walk of return of machi Pichu to Cusco, that I did with Sergio, this was a hard road (for this, my cousin Pedro return by train, he is comfortable, he did not like return to walking :P),Sergio and me, met many beautiful people, We saw many beautiful things and had a great time.

I loved Perú and your people and culture... is wonderful.
I have many desire of return to Perú, it's a beautiful country.








1 comentario:

  1. I hope to go to Peru someday ... All I have to rave about that country. Good thing you had the chance to go and you enjoyed it ...

    I see you!

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar