miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

The World Cup / Chile v/s Honduras





Hello classmates and Simon!
Today is a special day… today Chile is playing in Sudafrica for win the football world cup.
For 12 years Chile don’t went at the football muntial (1998).

Today in the morning at half past seven I saw the football play between Chile and Honduras, and we wiiiiiiiinnn! :D
I watched the football play with a friend called Victor Elgueda, he is Geographer of university of chile, he is a good friend. We are watches the play in the auditórium of faculty Architecture and urbanism of the University of chile.
There were don’t many peoples… about 40 persons… in the morning the faculty was empty. Everyone was celebrating the victory.
I enjoyed the football play  I liked watched, bacause, was a moment where the people was happy and sharing. It’is a social reunion,It’s the party of the people (It could be good or bad, I think that is a doublé-edged arme) but the people is happy with this… 
In my opinion, the best football player (chilean) was Valdivia, because was moderate and prudent in their game, in contradistinction to Sanchez, that he was very prepoten in their game, he was very anxious in the play, also he don’t played in team, he came the arch playing only, and in more than one ocation he don’t like leave the ball. I don’t like me hi. In my opinion Sanchez was the worst chilean player
I think that the chilean people is very optimist (excessively Jajajajaa!) bacause, they win one football play and of immediately they feel that win the world cup (je je je je). I don’t beleve that Chile can win the world cup, because, we are the country undeveloped and our game of football also is undeveloped (in my opinion).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario