martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

I would like to travel to Panamá


I Wish. I traveled to Panamá. Panamá is a small country located in centroamerica (in the caribian), but this don't make Panamá less interesting ...
Panamá has too much biodiversity, flora and fauna! Panamá has too many beautiful beaches with warm water! Also there are ethnic cultures: the Kunas. they are an interesting culture that even make their own clothes, these clothes are named “Molas” and are also used for decorating the houses . I have six in my livingroom, I love to see them.
Well... I would like to travel to Panamá, because my uncles and cousins live over there ( on mother side), I don’t see they recursively... of fact, I see they in average each four years and they always traveled to Chile. I never traveled to Panamá.
They told me that Panamá is a beautifull country, they told me of their culture and environment... fot this I Would like to travel to Panamá 
I think that to do it, today wouldn’t be difficult to realise beacuse the air fare there is cheap. So... I think that I will travel to Panamá in the next year!!! I have worked to save money for my trip. Now I have enough money for the air ticket, but I haven’t enough of the full trip, I going to work until I have enough money for full trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario