martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Fiestas Patrias Memory



My favorite Fiestas Patrias memory is when I was a child (I was about six years old) and I lived with my mother and father :)
I remember that one time we went in a car (our car called “Totin” :P) to a field in the outskirts of Santiago; I don't remember when named the place but was a place very rural with farm animals, also to had a “media luna” of “rodeo” and many traditional Chilean plays, when: to climb “volantin”, the “trompo”, the “rayuela”, the “emboque” etc. I didn't like the “rodeo”, I felt very sad for the cows... was very violent, for this I didn't like seen the “rodeo” and went with a other childrens to climb “volantines”, I wasn't a good player :P but I like seen the “volantines” fly in the sky :) my father a lot time attempted to teach me when climb the volantin, but my volantin always to finished in the land :P jajajaaa, until today I don't know climb the volantin! But I believe that is a Chilean play very beautiful.

but my memory so memorable was that play in the field with my friends (the Canales family) we discovered a nest of birds (of Queltehues), I was thrilled with our discovery, I didn't see something so natural before. I remember that we all seen the nest untouched nothing... we was very impacted, so much was our emotion that went rush off with ours fathers to related the succeed. Is a beautiful remember for me.

1 comentario:

  1. I according with you, I remembered the "fiestas patrias" when I was a kid. These were the best!!

    ResponderEliminar