sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Yorguen Fruz




My favourite shop is a shop of ice cream named “Yorguen Fruz”, the Yorguen fruz is a shop where to sell ice cream of natural fruits, is a nice shop, very popular between the lovers of ice cream.
I discovered this shop when I was sixteen years old (aprox), I was even in the high school in the Liceo N·1 Javiera Carrera. I was walking in the centre of Santigo in an afternoon of summer (afther class)... I was very hotly and I to look for a fresh place, so I went to a mall with some friends. Well, was there where I know the ice cream of “Yorguen Fruz”! =D I owe say that was love to first sight. I sight the ice cream and I loved it, so I bought an ice cream there.
For some time I bought much ice cream in this shop, I was a regulary client of this shop, I bought ice cream twice for week, I go out of class and I went to bought ice cream in the Yorguen Fruz jajajaa, until that I bored of ate it.
In the actuallity I don't bought frecuently in this shop, but I follow love those ice creams. I love its creamy texture and taste concentrated of fruit, all people can combinated diferents tipes of fruits in your ice crams, this is very cool. For this reason and more, this shop is my favourite ice cream shop =)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Astrid!!

    I saw your picture and I hurted my stomach, ajajaja, lie!

    I preffer "Panda" ice cream, xD

    ResponderEliminar